[rt-users] @INC

Brad Jannenga Brad at ibaby.com
Wed May 10 19:38:44 EDT 2000

and the winner is...Tobis!

Data:showtable was not installed, (it should be listed as a prerequisite
module...it is needed by msql modules)...perhaps it's
implied...hmmm...anyway, the test suite does not work for Data:Showtable,
which slowed debugging things down a bit more.  seems it
installs okay, just the test suite is broken.

please stop by the front desk to pick up your free log of Velveeta.

THX

Brad