[rt-users] trimming the database

Jesse jesse at fsck.com
Fri May 12 01:46:41 EDT 2000

What version of mysql are you using? What version of RT are you using?
A first step is to add a few indexes, which will _greatly_ increase performance

As far as I know, nobody's built the data migration / archiving tools yet.
That's one of those things that I might be willing to take on if a specific
client had an interest in making it happen.

	jesse