[rt-users] Sample scripts

Rich West rwest at wesmo.com
Fri May 12 15:12:35 EDT 2000

Not sure if it still comes with the distribution, but there used to be a
directory of 'contribs'.  There were a couple of reporting scripts that did
_some_ of the work.

If not, then check out the RT page (ftp://ftp.fsck.com/pub/rt/contrib)..
There's a couple of contributed programs there that might provide you with
either what you need or a starting point for you to create what you need.

-Rich