[rt-users] Private Queue?

Tauren Mills tauren at servlets.net
Thu May 25 23:25:50 EDT 2000

All of my queues all have "Allow non-members to create requests" checked and
work great.  However, I've configured a new Queue and don't have it
selected.  All of the RT users are configured with "Manipulate" rights for
the queue.  Unfortunately, when I send mail to the new queue from one of the
user's email addresses, I get this response:

There has been an error:
There has been an error with your request:
You don't have permission to create requests in this queue

Your message is reproduced below:

Test

How am I supposed to make this work for a "private queue"?

Thanks!
Tauren