[rt-users] [rt-announce] RT 1.0.5 released.

Jesse jesse at fsck.com
Mon Nov 6 13:20:59 EST 2000

This morning, I released RT 1.0.5.  It contains a number of fixes and
enhancements, including one fairly major security fix.  All users
are urged to upgrade as soon as possible.

ftp://ftp.fsck.com/pub/rt/release/rt-1.0.5.tar.gz

Changes:

* RT setuid wrapper now properly traps bogus environment variables.
On some OSes, LD_PRELOAD was not properly stripped by the OS for setuid
scripts.

* testdeps.pl was backported from RT2. It should ease installation for novice
users.

* Several merge-related bugfixes. (merging merged tickets should now work better.

* CLI and web ui should now properly display merged tickets when queried
with the old ticket ID.

* mail gateway now properly does not reply to messages sent as Precedence: Bulk or Precedence: Junk. This should take care of most folks' looping problems.

Jesse Vincent

jesse reed vincent -- root at eruditorum.org -- jesse at fsck.com

<Dr_Memory> the point is that words were exchanged.  neurolinguistic
programming will do the rest.  they should be showing up at my house
any day now.