[rt-users] Multiple instances of WebRT

Matthew sysop at summit.net.au
Tue Nov 7 21:09:16 EST 2000

Hi,

I am looking at setting up 'multiple' WebRT configurations.  What I mean by
this is that, currently we have it configured for domain.com.au, and now
want to be able to configure it for say company.com.au.  I am able to setup
new queues, which is quite easily accomplished, but would like to be able to
setup the above so in the actual subject line, you do not get the same
domain name occuring, and is the correct one for the correct list.

Has anyone actually done this without having to a) install again in a
seperate directory, and b) without having to setup a new database?  Setting
up a new database should be ok if it has to be done, but I would like to not
have to reinstall WebRT again, and use the existing details.

If anyone can be of any assistance, this would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Matt