[rt-users] Re:Why I have not permission to create requests?

Kazu Kimura kimura at ctc.ad.jp
Mon Oct 30 05:17:18 EST 2000

I have same symptom.

Though I checked the box "Allow non-members to create requests" at Queue Configuration menu of RT Web Administrator, the status is not changed.

Need more information why there is no permission to create request via
mail-gate/

Regards,

+-----

   allbery at kf8nh.apk.net
         allbery at ece.cmu.edu
>electrical and computer engineering
>KF8NH
>carnegie mellon university      ["better check the oblivious first"
>-ke6sls]

Kazu Kimura <kimura at ctc.ad.jp>
IP Network tech. dep. CTC
Phone +81-52-740-8101