[rt-users] Productizer: simple CGI allowing non-members to submit to queue

arclight at jump.net arclight at jump.net
Tue Sep 5 14:45:43 EDT 2000

On 5 Sep 00, at 12:37, deborah kaplan wrote:

> This is great, thanks.  Two quick additions to the documentation:
>
> change the cookie domain ("set domain for cookie") to the local
> domain.
>
> Change the mailhost ("send request to rt via smtp") to the local
> SMTP.
>
> Also, in the directions, after you modify conf_dir, you should
> run pqtangle again.

Thanks - I've updated the docs and installation process and posted
a new version at

http://www.jump.net/~arclight/projects/rt/productizer-20000905-
01.tar.gz

There aren't any big code changes but I split README into
README, INSTALL, and HACKING (a new section on customizing
the code). Also, the 'mailhost' bug should have caused problems
here except that one of our mailservers is CNAMEd to mailhost in
the local domain.

I'll shorten the archive name when I stuff all this (back) into version
control.

-- Bob