[rt-users] two small feature requests

Sheeri awfief at cs.brandeis.edu
Wed Sep 6 15:12:08 EDT 2000

On Wed, 6 Sep 2000, Nathan J. Mehl wrote:

> interface is a bit arbitrary.  Why should a user have to type in a
> completely different URL just to change their password, or administer
> a queue they have admin rights to?

Oh, and another question.  Is there an easy way to make webrt.cgi
automatically appear as an index page?  For example, I want to type in
http://localhost/rt/
instead of
http://localhost/rt/webrt.cgi

I've tried symlinks, file copying (to index.cgi), etc. and haven't found
anything to work...it's not a huge issue, but it'd be nice to do that.

-Sheeri

P.S. Nathan, I see you!