[rt-users] What version are most people using?

Nathan J. Mehl memory at blank.org
Mon Sep 25 17:58:20 EDT 2000

In the immortal words of Jason truong (jtruong at digitalpipe.net):

> I'm resorting back to v1.04.
> I tried to implement version rt-1-3-18 but could not get it to work.
> Is anyone out there running the rt-1.3 versions?

1.3 is the "alpha" release of 2.0.  It is neither stable nor
feature-complete.  Don't run it in a production environment.

-n

"Cyberterrorists may be difficult to capture in the act, but from what I know
about people who are highly skilled with computers, they should be easy to
beat up."                                                        (--The Onion)