[rt-users] (no subject)

Split infinity Tech Support jason at splitinfinity.net
Thu Apr 5 15:58:21 EDT 2001

I have set up 1.3.70 for testing and am having some problems. I thought
I had everything configured correctly, but I can't seem to send email
replies to tickets.

I can send email to create the ticket and the autoresponder is able to
send its mail, but when I reply to the ticket from inside RT, it never
gets sent, not even an error in the maillog, just gets recorded on the
ticket.

Am I missing something? I'm running it on Redhat 7.0 with the stock
sendmail and the following in my config.pm (comments snipped for
brevity)

# {{{ Outgoing mail configuration

$CorrespondAddress="RT::tech\@splitinfinity.net";

$CommentAddress="RT::tech\@splitinfinity.net";

$MailCommand = 'sendmailpipe';  (I have tried this with just "sendmail"
as well)

$SendmailArguments="-it -ODeliveryMode=b -OErrorMode=m";

$SendmailPath = "/usr/sbin/sendmail";

$UseFriendlyToLine = 0;

Thanks for any help you can offer

Jason

--
FREE Web Site Monitoring for ALL! 100% FREE!
http://www.ServerRat.com/tag/