[Fwd: [rt-users] Trouble installing 1.0.7]

John Case jcase at tenzing.com
Thu Apr 5 19:18:03 EDT 2001

Here's a wild guess. :)

Note the following line in the source (this bit was specificially snagged
from rt/lib/rt/ui/web/manipulate.pm, but it also appears in at least one
other place, admin.pm)

  $ScriptURL=$ENV{'SCRIPT_NAME'}.$ENV{'PATH_INFO'};

ScriptURL is used so rt can point back at itself, obviously. Some (brief)
experimentation leads me to believe that PATH_INFO never gets set to
anything on my stock vanilla Apache install (no CGIWrap) on any of the
machines I'm in charge of. Maybe CGIWrap is setting PATH_INFO, so the
$Script_URL var is getting built incorrectly.

This reeks of cheephack, but try changing the definition of $ScriptURL
in the source to leave out the PATH_INFO env. variable.

john.case at tenzing.com