[rt-users] mime outlook ms-tnef jumble

Dale Bewley dale at bewley.net
Wed Apr 18 13:54:33 EDT 2001

I'm anxiously waiting for a beta of RT2 that will migrate old tickets in
the hopes that the mime support is better.

How are people dealing with mail from Outlook that just shows up in base64
in the ticket? Anyone come up with any clever work arounds? I need a
stopgap to keep the powers that be from getting a wandering eye.

Any modification to the client isn't acceptible (but i'd still like to
hear about it as i don't use outlook and i'm not familiar with it) because
we have too many diverse users.

--
Dale Bewley - Bewley Internet Solutions Inc. http://bewley.net/