[rt-users] WHERE clause when using LimitXXX

Rafael Corvalan rco-ml at mail.com
Wed Aug 1 00:56:10 EDT 2001

Hi,
How is the WHERE clause constructed when we call $Tickets->LimitXXXX?
I know it depends on the field type, so if the field type is a date (for example LimitDate method) then "AND" is used. But this ENTRYAGGREGATOR is used between fields of the same type only? And what about fields of different types?

For example, how can I create the following filters:

1) Status="new" OR Owner=2
Is the following correct?:  $Tickets->LimitStatus("new"); $Tickets->LimitOwner(2);

or a little more complex (but actually, that's what I want):

2) Status="new" OR ( Status="open" AND Owner=2)

Thanks
Rafael

FREE Personalized E-mail at Mail.com
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup