[rt-users] WHERE clause when using LimitXXX

Rafael Corvalan Rafael.Corvalan at linkvest.com
Wed Aug 1 02:22:04 EDT 2001

Great. So then, are the following assumptions right:

1) Between two different fields (for example Status and Owner),
   the operator used by the SearchBuilder is "AND" and cannot
   be overriden.

2) For a specific field (for example Status), the operator
   used depends on the field type, but can be overriden
   using ENTRYAGGREGATOR

? Thanks.