[rt-users] One more dumb question...

David C. Troy dave at toad.net
Thu Aug 2 04:40:41 EDT 2001

And then I'll have them out of the way for a couple weeks... :)

I want to customize the look of the Web UI a bit... 'Ticket History' sure
is big, for example.

Where do I do this?  Apologies if this is an RTFM...  I am R'ing the F'ing
M as we speak but don't see it.

Dave

David C. Troy   [dave at toad.net]                   410-544-6193 Sales
ToadNet - Want to go fast?                        410-544-1329 FAX
570 Ritchie Highway, Severna Park, MD 21146-2925  www.toad.net