[rt-users] CSS Comes & Goes

David C. Troy dave at toad.net
Sun Aug 5 11:22:54 EDT 2001

Yeah, it seems to consistently get hits for the css.  It's just that
sometimes the browser doesn't display with it.

207.86.140.82 - - [05/Aug/2001:10:49:10 -0400] "GET /NoAuth/webrt.css
HTTP/1.1" 200 1484

I've seen this before with some things I programmed but it has never been
a consistent problem.  It's probably an IE issue, perhaps related to the
timing of the loading of the CSS and the way RT/Mason constructs the
pages.  It happens randomly on all RT pages without any apparent pattern.

I haven't tried it with Netscape -- with its FSA's who knows what it would
do...

Dave

David C. Troy   [dave at toad.net]                   410-544-6193 Sales
ToadNet - Want to go fast?                        410-544-1329 FAX
570 Ritchie Highway, Severna Park, MD 21146-2925  www.toad.net