[rt-users] Email Notification

todd.glasgow at rlxtechnologies.com todd.glasgow at rlxtechnologies.com
Mon Aug 6 09:21:01 EDT 2001

We are running RT 1.07 with a mysql backend & sendmail.  I am very limited
in my knowledge, so please forgive any obvious ignorance.  When a client
replies to a tkt, it updates RT just fine; however, is there a way to notify
the person assigned to that ticket.  We have found several times that
clients have responded, but their response was overlooked for hours,
sometimes days because the individual assigned to the ticket never received
a notification of any sort.  Has anybody found a way to incorporate this
type of notification? We are not able to monitor RT 7X24, so this is an
issue of great concern.

Todd Glasgow