[rt-users] nag function?

Steve Poirier steve at inet-technologies.com
Tue Aug 7 14:08:37 EDT 2001

Are you talking about a script you put in the crontab and simply email to to
users with open tickets once a day or a button in the RT interface.

Because tommorow i began writing a script that will be in the crontab and
will email to owner of tickets that are older than 1 day. I'll finish it
probably tonight when i'll have some time.
__
Steve Poirier
Project manager
Inet-Technologies inc.