[rt-users] $RT::MailCommmand = smtp

Jesse jesse at fsck.com
Tue Aug 7 14:56:44 EDT 2001

Long long long ago I tested it. and it worked. but a lot has changed
since then and I don't know of anyone using it in production.  One thing
that worries me about using the 'smtp' transport is that it doesn't really
have any sort of graceful way of queueing messages if the server's off line.
So there's a greater chance of losing mail.

        -j