[rt-users] database creation problem

Brandon S. Allbery KF8NH allbery at ece.cmu.edu
Tue Aug 7 19:06:46 EDT 2001

On Friday, August 03, 2001 09:12:52 -0500, Gilbert Hu
<gilbert at crystalapple.com> wrote:
+-----
| I followed the procedures, when I reached "make install" it gave error
| saying something like Keyword should be NOT NULL in tools/initdb line 160:
+--->8

This error happens when you are using an old and buggy version of mysql.
Update to a current version and it should work.

brandon s. allbery  [os/2][linux][solaris][freebsd]   allbery at kf8nh.apk.net
system administrator   [JAPH][WAY too many hats]        allbery at ece.cmu.edu
electrical and computer engineering                                   KF8NH
carnegie mellon university     [linux: proof of the million monkeys theory]