[rt-users] mod_perl compiled statically: how?

Sanity sanity at fretzel.net
Thu Aug 9 11:46:25 EDT 2001

I am using RT 2.0.4/Apache 1.3.19/Mod_perl compiled statically and I also
am seeing Seg faults every so often. Also experiencing the CSS failure at
random times. I have not looked closely enough to say that the seg faults
and the CSS happen at the same time or not..

System: Solaris 8
Hardware: Sun Netra T1
Perl 5.6.0
Browser is IE 5 on Win2k.