[rt-users] Apache/Mason install notes

Steve Poirier steve at inet-technologies.com
Thu Aug 9 21:55:47 EDT 2001

yes same thing for us , we run it on a different apache process with a
different port .. I first installed RT on a server who had 1 million
requests a day , and was impossible to afford the # of requests with rt, was
way too big. Now its on a standalone machine but i still run on a different
port.. :)

Regards,

Steve

__