[rt-users] Mason error

Sherrill (Pei-chih) Verbrugge spv at gospelcom.net
Mon Aug 13 09:32:13 EDT 2001

Hi,

I have emailed this to rt-devel on Aug. 4, but I haven't got any response
yet.  Does anyone have experienced this kind of errors?  Thanks.

I am getting some Mason errors every time I hit Listing.html page, in
particular the queue link (such as general) and Search link.  Have
anyone seen this kind of errors before?  I didn't find it in the mailing
list.  My rt.log file has this line "Can't upgrade that kind of scalar
during global destruction."

I start to see these Mason errors after the perl-ldap-0.24 and
Convert-ASNI-0.12 perl modules are installed.  But I am not sure if there
are any connections.  It is used to run fine, and I can't think of any
other changes are made to that RT machine.  I am using RH6.1,
MySQL-3.23.40 and RT-2-0-4.

Please help.  Thank you!

Sherrill
Sherrill (Pei-chih) Verbrugge