[rt-users] Parent? Children? Depends on? Depended on by?

Rafael Corvalan Rafael.Corvalan at linkvest.com
Mon Aug 13 18:26:39 EDT 2001

Hi,
Who can point me on any document, README or anything that could let me
understant what dows "Parent" and "Depends on" mean?
Not in "english" but what is their meaning to RT. Is it just formal, or
if I declare a ticket beeing the children of another it means that when
I change the status of one something will happen on the other? And for
"Depends on"?
If there is just a FAQ or README about that please let me know.
Thanks
Rafael