[rt-users] CSS coming and going

David C. Troy dave at toad.net
Thu Aug 16 11:16:15 EDT 2001

John,

About the best that anyone's come up with is that it seems to be related
to segfaults in the Apache error log, such as these:

[Thu Aug 16 10:53:45 2001] [notice] child pid 3524 exit signal
Segmentation fault (11)

It has been suggested that some versions of Apache/ModPerl (or other
software components) are causing this.  I'm using Apache 1.3.19 and
mod_perl 1.26, statically compiled, on a 2.4.2 RedHat 7.1 system.  I'm
having this problem as well and would love to figure out what's causing
it.

Dave

David C. Troy   [dave at toad.net]                   410-544-6193 Sales
ToadNet - Want to go fast?                        410-544-1329 FAX
570 Ritchie Highway, Severna Park, MD 21146-2925  www.toad.net