[rt-users] Filter by Subject or by Content, using negation

Rafael Corvalan Rafael.Corvalan at linkvest.com
Tue Aug 21 09:56:44 EDT 2001

Hello

I want to filter by subject using the negations "isn't" or "doesn't
contain" but they seem to be unimplemented.
In the code (Tickets.pm), Subject is of type STRING, and for STRINGs, we
only do something if the OPERATOR is "=" or "LIKE", but not if the
OPERATOR is "!=" or "NOT LIKE".
Am I wrong?

If I want to filter by content.. how does it work? Is there a OR between
all the contents of all the transactions related to the ticket? If I
want to filter tickets containing a string, it works OK.
But what does it mean if I ask "Content doesn't match XXX"? The
condition must be true for all the transactions ar just for one?

Thanks
Rafael