[rt-users] RT fooled by "headers" in body

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Wed Aug 22 02:20:22 EDT 2001

That _sounds_ like you've set up a custom template containing only
the following line

<%$Transaction->Content%>

or something like it.  RT would interpret your transaction's content as
the whole of the template, including using its header as the mail message's
header.

Is what's stored in RT 'correct' or does it look like the mail messages
that are being sent out?