[rt-users] Ugly Migration

Teo de Hesselle teo.dehesselle at uts.edu.au
Thu Aug 23 21:39:41 EDT 2001

Well... in case anyone ever finds this useful...

What I'm going to do is create stub entries in the Tickets table, using
the id, requestor and subject from the rt1 database. I have also commented
out one of the if conditions from Ticket->Correspond:

    # TODO this bit of logic should really become a scrip for 2.2
    if ( #TDH# ($TransObj->IsInbound) and
        ($self->Status ne 'open') and
        ($self->Status ne 'new')
       )

This fixes our problem with re-opening resolved tickets in RT2 upon
correspondence, which is unrelated to the ugly-migration issues.
--
Téo de Hesselle,                   | Kites rise highest against
Unix Systems Administrator         | the wind -- not with it.

University of Technology, Sydney   |       -- Winston Churchill