[rt-users] Problem with incoming email to RT2

Rob Mitzel rmitzel at peer1.net
Fri Aug 24 01:12:06 EDT 2001

Hi there,

I was using rt 2.0.4, and everything seemed okay ticket-wise when an email came into rt...then I wiped the machine and redid it with the latest version of rt, and now on all the tickets, any email says "This is a multipart message", even if I send it in plain text.  Then when I do a reply, it wont quote the non-text message.

Anybody know what I'm doing wrong?  I'm using sendmail, rt 2.0.5.whatever it is on the FTP site, freebsd 4.3.

Thanks in advance. :)