[rt-users] apache conf problems with DBI.pm

Sjoerd Oostdijck sjoerd at nl.demon.net
Fri Aug 24 04:58:25 EDT 2001

I've only just subscribed to this list and I know from searching the
archives this is probably a common question, but I haven't been able to
find the answer.

I've installed rt--2-0-5_03 and fixed all the dependencies (according to
testdeps) rt it installed successfully and now I've started configging
the apache virtualhost as it says in the README. I've basically copied
and pasted the virtualhost section from the readme and fixed the paths.
Now when I run "apachectl configtest" I get the following error:
-----
root at lord [/usr/local/rt2/etc> apachectl configtest
Syntax error on line 1046 of /usr/local/etc/apache/httpd.conf:
Can't locate Apache/DBI.pm in @INC (@INC contains:
/usr/local/lib/site_perl/5.00503/i386-freebsd
/usr/libdata/perl/5.00503/mach /usr/libdata/perl/5.00503
/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005/i386-freebsd
/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005 . /usr/local/ /usr/local/lib/perl)
at (eval 3) line 3.
-----
But I have installed the DBI modules and am running apache 1.3.19_1 with
mod_perl on a freebsd 4.3-release box.

Anybody know what's going wrong, and how to fix it?

--
Sjoerd Oostdijck                                       Support Engineer

Some mornings, it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps.