[rt-users] RT config.pm seems to be ignored or something

Beachey, Kendric Kendric.Beachey at garmin.com
Fri Aug 24 16:33:55 EDT 2001

I have been wrestling with RT 2.05 (?--the latest from the ftp site) for the
past several days.  Lesson learned:  forget about using the
apache/perl/mod_perl/etc that come with Mandrake 8.0 and just make 'em by
hand.

I had thought I was never going to get it to work, but I am finally getting
real stuff to come up in the browser.  I am *so* close!  But for some
reason, no matter how I tweak my config.pm, it keeps showing example.com as
the site name.

Also, where it needs to use "http://zimmerdale.garmin.com/rt/...." as the
standard URL, it always leaves out the "/rt" part.  So my ability to use it
is pretty limited.

Let me know if you'd like to see my config.pm or anything else.

--
Kendric Beachey