[rt-users] CLI --limit-subject broken?

Bill Petrisko bill at limelightnetworks.COM
Mon Dec 17 19:12:29 EST 2001

Am I missing something with the usage, or is this a bug?

It looks like the CLI --limit-subject option does not seem narrow my
searches...

[root at unix bin]#
/local/rt2/bin/rt --limit-queue=Network  --limit-status=new --limit-status=o
pen --summary
  id  Stat    Queue                                   Subject
Requestor
2685   new  Network                         test email ticket
bill at xxx.net
2687   new  Network                                      test
admin at lxxx.com
2688   new  Network                              test subject
2689   new  Network                              test subject

[root at unix bin]#
/local/rt2/bin/rt --limit-queue=Network  --limit-status=new --limit-status=o
pen --limit-subject='test email ticket' --summary
bill at ccc.net
2687   new  Network                                      test
admin at lxxx.com
2688   new  Network                              test subject
2689   new  Network                              test subject

thanks
bill