[rt-users] Keywords for setting up a help desk

Blair Zajac blair at orcaware.com
Wed Dec 26 19:25:30 EST 2001

Hello,

I'm setting up RT for the first time for an internal corporate IT help desk and
and working on designing and setting up the keywords.

I assume that a lot of people have done this work already, but a Google search
and the RT FAQ didn't find any good web pages.

What I currently have is are an "Operating System" and a "Hardware Platform"
keywords.

At this point, it seems like there's a bunch of ways to go, such as list all of
the different services that require work, something like:

Services
	Backups
	Mail
	Network Time Protocol (NTP)
	Printing
	.
	.
	.

Does anybody have a working keyword structure that they are happy with
and could share?  Any advice on what works and what doesn't?

Best,
Blair

--
Blair Zajac <blair at orcaware.com>