[rt-users] RT buglet: users in groups also need privs?

Bruce Campbell bruce_campbell at ripe.net
Thu Dec 27 11:18:23 EST 2001

Having added all of our internal users to a defined group, I'm finding
that none of these users can access the queue which that group has been
given full access to.

Setting the 'privileged' flag on each user fixes the problem, however
shouldn't users in a given group inherit that flag from the group
properties ?

                                                                        NCC
                                                                 Operations