[rt-users] Moving rt to another machine

Todd Jagger tjagger at overland.net
Tue Feb 6 21:28:35 EST 2001

Hi,

I'd like to move our rt to another machine.  I have rt all set up on
the new machine and was wondering if I can just tar up certain
directories on the old machine, then untar them in the proper place on
the new machines, and have everything like it was, with all the tickets
in tact and such.  If so, what directories would I want to
migrate?  What might break when I do this?  I know to add the aliases
and such but am not sure where rt has put stuff for mysql.

Thanks in advance,
Todd