[rt-users] Notes and caveats for RT2 alpha install

Jesse jesse at fsck.com
Thu Feb 22 21:36:15 EST 2001

for the record, if you're messing about with RT2,
you should probably be on rt-devel. ;)

I've fixed the mysqladmin reload problem in what will be .42. thanks.

I've also got a fix for the DBD::foo check, though it requires you to
specify things on the commandline. I'll probably add a makefile
rule to make this easier.

And I fixed root's password in the README :)