[rt-users] lots of mail being sent

R.I.Pienaar rip at devco.net
Fri Feb 23 05:39:40 EST 2001

hi,

We have a queue setup with the following:

Owner:
* Send email notification of each transaction

Queue Members:
* Send email notification of each transaction

Requestors:
* Send email notification of each transaction (except comment)
* Send an autoreply on request creation

what happens is that we have 3 people set as admins on the queue, and for each
transaction they obviously gets mail.  I can disable the setting on "queue
memebers" but then noone gets email notification of new requests, is there a
way to send only new requests to members and nothing else?

thanks!

R.I.Pienaar - rip at devco.net

    This isn't life in the fast lane, it's life in the oncoming traffic.
        -- (Terry Pratchett, alt.fan.pratchett)

       Sent from: http://users.devco.net/~rip/?loc=-33.7999,18.4667