[rt-users] StripMIME question

bill at daze.net bill at daze.net
Wed Jan 10 18:26:57 EST 2001

> I have managed to get stripmime working but the link
> that web interface of RT shows is not clickable..I
> mean we need to manually copy and paste the URL on the
> browser location bar to view the attachment.
>
> Is this how it is...or am I missing something...

I guess you didn't read the message included with stripmime...

An excerpt:
"Jesse, any chance you can include this code in RT to include:

- RT security for decoded & saved files
- Actual clickable hyperlinks in the RT web interface

This code DOES NOT modify RT in any way -- it just sits in front of it."