[rt-users] Problems with Reply within the GUI

Kevin Bingham kevin at oreilly.com
Thu Jan 11 19:01:41 EST 2001

We've been having some problems with the Reply function with RT. A message
is sent to a queue, it is replied to, but the requestor never gets the
reply. I decided to try a reply with CC. Again, the requestor didn't get the
message, but the cc'ed did. (I was able to duplicate this several times.)
Looking at the header for the message, the 'To:" field is empty.

Is this a known problem? Could it be a configuration problem?

-Kevin
kevin at oreilly.com