[rt-users] mod_mime_magic problem?

Brian Bonner brb7790 at cs.rit.edu
Thu Jan 18 16:54:48 EST 2001

Yes, actually I have solved it, RT when it installs it/ or fixes the
permissions on RT when you elect to do that in the make; will make the
permissions on the cgi readable by nobody at all, so if you chmod +r the
cgi files used by RT, ex. chmod +r webrt.cgi then that'll stop that error
since the mod_mime_magic puts out the error because it cant read the cgi..

it doesnt affect how RT works, but its a pain in the ass when it comes to
your log files..

Brian