[rt-users] How many aliases are needed?

stephen at acgroup.ucsc.edu stephen at acgroup.ucsc.edu
Thu Jan 18 21:25:52 EST 2001

Create your queues in the rt system first.  Call them what you
want- could be the same name.

Then as you indicated below create the aliases that correspond to
the RT queue names.

For example: create a queue called help then create the alias
as you indicated below.

You could call the queue anything like 'helpme' just as long as you
use the correct email alias both in /etc/aliases and the RT system
queue creation that wants to know what the email address is that
people send to.