[rt-users] Am I being stoopid?

Rob Fenwick rob.fenwick at futurenet.co.uk
Mon Jan 22 07:31:00 EST 2001

Hi there,

I'm new to the list, but I've had a good dig around the archives to see if
this has been asked before, and besides which I'm in a real hurry with this
;)

I get the feeling I'm being stupid, and I'm almost certain this is 100% a
sendmail problem, but when I send a mail to rt at server.blah.blah, sendmail
chucks back:

"|/usr/bin/rt/bin/rt-mailgate futurenet correspond"
    (expanded from: <rt at linuxdev.futurenet.co.uk>)

sh: rt-mailgate not available for sendmail programs
554 "|/usr/bin/rt/bin/rt-mailgate futurenet correspond"... Service
unavailable

Now I thought that must be a permissions error, but after having spent an
hour working with various combos of permissions, still can't get the thing
going.  Anyone could remove the full from my eyes would be much loved ;)

Rob Fenwick
Web Administrator, Futurenet
Future Publishing UK
http://www.futurenet.co.uk