[rt-users] errors in using rt2 .-(

Michael Thies michael at thies.org
Mon Jul 2 06:33:09 EDT 2001

Hi,

we just installed perl 5.6.1, and I still have this Problem. .-(
curiously the sessiondata-dir is owned by user 42 after a restart of apache.
and it has groupid of nogroup (group running apache).
sessiondata-dir has file in it (owned by nobody:nogroup).
Doing a logout, I'm back logged in, as the last user .-(

On Wed, Jun 27, 2001 at 08:49:45AM -0400, Jesse wrote:
> That _sounds_ like an issue with your WebRT/sessiondata directory not
> being properly writable or possibly your CGI::Cookie being out of date.

the dir ist now (for testin purposes) chmod 777, nothing helped.
And the CGI::Cookie is Version 1.18.

I don't get it .-(

Maybe anybody here, who could open my eyes again?

TiA
--
\o/
Michael Thies