[rt-users] Can RT run without mod_perl?

WBChmura at Ensign-BickfordInd.com WBChmura at Ensign-BickfordInd.com
Mon Jul 2 15:22:32 EDT 2001

Out of all the systems out there, this looks like it will fit our needs
the best.  The problem is that I need to host it on a third party
service that does not support mod_perl.   I assumed that it needed
mod-perl for mason, and found out mason 'can' run without it (at a
great performance loss).

Has anyone attempted this?  Or can someone definatively tell me it
cannot be done?

I have a strong Perl background, so I can poke and prod it if need be!

Thanks

Bill

Bill Chmura
Ensign-Bickford Industries, Inc.