[rt-users] errors in using rt2 .-(

Michael Thies michael at thies.org
Tue Jul 3 06:30:48 EDT 2001

Hi all,

On Mon, Jul 02, 2001 at 10:54:02PM -0400, Jesse wrote:
> hrm. Try commenting out the chown lines in webmux.pl and chowning the directory
> for sessiondata manually?

Done, but this fscking-Problem still is present.
OK, maybe we have to live with it, because I can perform a browser-shutdown,
if I have to really log out an log in with an other userid in rt.

Each Coworker has its own workstation, and can lock it if he has to.

Maybe some day, I get back at this problem, or we install it on a far more
up-to-date system.

Thanx.

   Michael