[rt-users] Help... moved RT and now lost message bodies!

Teo de Hesselle teo.dehesselle at uts.edu.au
Thu Jul 5 20:22:15 EDT 2001

The following relates to rt 1.0.7.

I have to move RT from machine A to B... I did a fresh install and then
overwrote the new mysql database with the original... And I've now lost
access to the message bodies...

I've also copied the old transactions....  Help... users are screaming at
me...

--
Téo de Hesselle,                 | Diplomacy is about surviving until
Unix Systems Administrator       | the next century.  Politics is
                                 | about surviving until Friday
University of Technology, Sydney | afternoon.        -- Yes, Minister