[rt-users] RT2 installation problems (apache configuration)

Trevor Sky Garside rt-list at trevorsky.com
Fri Jul 6 04:37:38 EDT 2001

I've scoured and can't find anything that applies... :(

It's interesting -- I've got a different issue occurring now...  it appears
that Mason isn't working at all.  When I try to load a page I've set to be
handled by RT::Mason, my web browser reports an invalid response from
server.  If I telnet to the server on port 80, and issue the proper GET
line, I get nothing in return - just a disconnection from host.

Does anybody know anything at all about Mason, and any ways I might be able
to test it??

Aaaaargh!!

Trevor Sky Garside
<trevor at trevorsky.com>