[rt-users] Exim problems with RT2?

Trevor Sky Garside rt-list at trevorsky.com
Mon Jul 9 19:28:04 EDT 2001

> Just recently I had everything working fine with RT 2 but decided to
pursue
> switching the system over to Exim to allow for mySQL user administration
for
> the rest of the server..
>
> However Exim seems to have a problem with the rt wrapper...
>
> Has anyone else experienced this?

Actually, no.

RT2 has been working solid with Exim from the moment I got it to install.

I'm presently running Exim directly out of the box, with the notable
exception that I had to give Exim a user to run as for pipe deliveries...

--- From Exim's configure file:

address_pipe:
  driver = pipe
  user = mail
  return_output

---

I've got the users in /etc/aliases and it's working great.

My next step is going to be to turn Exim's configuration over to MySQL
(which is how our main Exim mail server works).  I'll let you know if I
encounter any oddities during that phase.

What errors did Exim give in its error log?

Trevor Sky Garside
<trevor at trevorsky.com>