[rt-users] [fwd] Re: Priority notes (from: jesse at fsck.com)

Jesse jesse at fsck.com
Tue Jul 10 17:30:51 EDT 2001

Luke said I could send this off to rt-users and I think it
explains a nice, rational way to use the priority system.

        -j

----- Forwarded message from Jesse <jesse at fsck.com> -----

Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 17:24:06 -0400
From: Jesse <jesse at fsck.com>
To: Luke Hankins <luke at upromise.com>
Subject: Re: Priority notes

jesse reed vincent -- root at eruditorum.org -- jesse at fsck.com

After all, it's not every day you meet up with an evil power
                                               -M. Bulgakov

----- End forwarded message -----

jesse reed vincent -- root at eruditorum.org -- jesse at fsck.com

They'll take my private key when they pry it from my cold dead fingers!